PTFE Coated Adhesive fabric
PTFE Coated fiberglass adhesive fabric: We use the high quality imported fiberglass cloth as the base material, coated it with fine PTFE resin, to make PTFE coated fabric, then coated PTFE fabric with pressure-sensitive silicone on one side make PTFE/Teflon adhesive fabric or tape.
- Excellent dimensional stability and durability in high and low temperature.
- Superior mold-release character, low friction and elongation.
- Good electric properties, high-temperature and chemical resistance, anti-aging.
- Extreme high tensile strength.
Anti-fire and flame Retardent.
- Working temperature -40 ~ 260°C
- Used as non-adhesive material for all kinds of high-temperature rolls, heat platen, demoulding tolls.
- Used as plastics bags heat-sealing for food and medicine.
- Used as pad pasting for sliding channel, hopper, aviation mold, and sizing machine drum. Can be repeatedly, easy to replace.
- Used as anti-adhesion, corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistant surface treatment.